Become a Seasonal Activation Group Vendor
Our approach is to be a partner with our vendors as we seek to maximize their exposure and sales before, during and after our Christmas Market events. We take the pain from the process and assist in virtually all aspects of organization and merchandising; this is why our application process is selective.
If you are interested in one of our overseas market, please contact us. Please note that we run a waiting list across most of the markets. However we are always looking for vendors that contribute to enhancing the overall market experience; don’t hesitate to contact so we can put you in touch with our colleagues in the relevant market: martha@millennialmarets.
Our US final 2018 schedule
will be announced June 7th
To be considered for a Seasonal Activation Group, interested vendors must follow a few key steps:
- First, create a Vendor Profile, where you provide information about your business and products. We will send additional information upon request.
- Next, submit an application to a specific market. We will inform you promptly when a market application is released, and send you all of the necessary information.
- Following this step, you might be invited for a face-to-face meeting or tasting.
Thank you, and we look forward to connecting with you!
- Due to the number of applications we receive, we may not be able to personally respond to every single application.
- Food vendors will need to provide additional permits from the relevant local and Department of Health Food Handler information.